“Ocala’s Most Beautiful Gated Horse & Nature Community”
Choose from 2+ to 9+ Acre Lots
To build your dream mini farm or country estate
BRING YOUR OWN BUILDER OR EMAIL FOR LIST
Call/text Hellena (352) 875-8156 or Al (786) 202-0521 or info@EquestrianSprings.com
Have you always wanted your estate in the country? To enjoy your horses at home? Build your dream estate home?
Equestrian Springs is the place to be in NW Marion County, Florida 34482. Equestrian Springs provides a beautiful setting for your home, surrounded by trees and pastures.
Equestrian Springs has mini farms or estate lots for sale in an Ocala gated community. Don’t miss the opportunity to obtain your Ocala land and build your Florida horse farm or country estate home.
the heart of Florida’s Horse Country
- Sophisticated country living near town
- 27 spacious 2+ to 9+ acre mini farms and estate lots
- Easy highway access, including I-75, Hwy 441-301, Hwy 326
- Minutes from downtown Ocala
- Easy access to Gainesville and University of Florida
- Impressive water cascade topped by life-size horse sculpture
- 2-mile shaded trail for walking, running, riding, enjoying nature
- 3+ acre private park with springfed pond for homeowners and guests to enjoy
- Homeowners association and covenants to preserve your investment
- Cultural & social events scheduled at Equestrian Springs
- Four-board fencing
- Streetlights on winding roads
- Underground electric plus fiber optic cabling for high speed internet
- Private security patrol
- 5 minutes from new, world class Adena Golf Course & Country Club
- 15 minutes from downtown Ocala arts, restaurants, events
- 15 minutes to Ocala Symphony’s Reilly Arts Center
- 25 minutes to Appleton Art Museum and Ocala Civic Theatre
- 35 minutes from University of Florida in Gainesville, for sports, culture, education
- Near horse show grounds including Longwood Equestrian Center, Florida Horse Park, Ocala Jockey Club International Eventing
- Hiking, biking, riding trails in national and state parks: Ocala National Forest, Paynes Prairie, Silver Springs
Pond with spray fountain and night lighting. Another beautiful spot to enjoy nature and relax.