Equestrian Springs offers 27 Ocala mini horse farm and country estate lots. This is the place to be in NW Marion County, Ocala, Florida 34482. Equestrian Springs provides a beautiful setting for your home, surrounded by trees and pastures.
The gated Equestrian Springs community in Ocala has mini horse farm or country estate lots for sale.
Don’t wait – only 2 lots are left for sale. Get your Ocala land and build now or later. You’ll enjoy your Florida horse farm or country estate home.
Choose from 4+ or 7+ acre lots
for your dream mini horse farm or country estate
CALL/TEXT Hellena (352) 875-8156 EMAIL info@EquestrianSprings.com
Exceptional Quality of Life in the heart of Florida’s Horse Country
- Sophisticated country living near town
- 2 lots left for sale – 4+ or 7+ acres – for mini farms and country estates
- Easy highway access, including I-75, Hwy 441-301, Hwy 326
- Minutes from downtown Ocala
- Easy access to Gainesville and University of Florida
- Impressive water cascade and life-size horse sculpture
- 2-mile shaded trail for walking and running, horseback riding, and enjoying nature
- 3+ acre private park with spring-fed pond for homeowners and guests to enjoy
- Homeowners association and covenants to preserve your investment
- Four-board fencing
- Streetlights on winding roads
- Underground electric plus fiber optic cabling for high speed internet
- 20 minutes from downtown Ocala arts, restaurants, events
- 20 minutes to Ocala Symphony’s Reilly Arts Center
- 25 minutes to Appleton Art Museum and Ocala Civic Theatre
- 35 minutes from University of Florida in Gainesville, for sports, culture, education
- Near horse show grounds including World Equine Center, HITS Ocala, Florida Horse Park, Ocala Jockey Club International Eventing
- Hiking, biking, riding trails in national and state parks: Ocala National Forest, Paynes Prairie, Silver Springs
The pond with spray fountain and night lighting is another beautiful spot to enjoy nature and relax.