Only 2 more “Building Jumpstart” sales are available at special pricing. The program had been announced last year for the first 5 lots sold. Now that three homes are built or in process, just two opportunities are still available.
Buyers can choose from 5 “Building Jumpstart” lots (highlighted in yellow on the price list) at very special pricing to encourage home building within 9 months of closing. Equestrian Springs Lots Price List .
- Lot 26, 4.19 acres, is $49,800 (originally priced at $95,000); $11,885 per acre (less than the cost of unimproved land)
- Lot 6, 2.96 acres, is $35,500 (originally priced at $81,000); $11,993 per acre (less than the cost of unimproved land)
- Lot 7, 3.75 acres, is $45,300 (originally priced at $90,000); $12,080 per acre (less than the cost of unimproved land)
- Lot 3, 5.08 acres, is $96,318 (originally priced at $145,000); $18,960 per acre
- Lot 2, 4.96 acres, is $95,725 (originally priced at $140,000); $19,299 per acre
Now is the time to invest in land to build your mini horse farm or country estate. Ocala real estate is very hot — inventory is way down. Equestrian Springs is a rare gated community suitable for mini horse farms or country estates. Buyers can choose their own builder and we can recommend several. We can also refer you to lenders offering construction loans.
10 of the 27 lots in Equestrian Springs have been sold. Non-jumpstart lots ranging in size from 3 to 9 acres are also for sale, from $17,956 per acre. These lots are eligible for a 5% rapid closing rebate or a 20% rapid construction discount (pour slab within 12 months of closing). Owner financing is also available; see end of price list.
To view the lots or info about building a mini horse farm, call/text Hellena at (352) 875-8156.